Portable Physical Ultrasound shock wave therapy machine for planter Fasciitis ED
Pneumatic ballistic extracorporeal shockwave is powered by a compressor. Comparing with the electromagnetic shock waves, Pneumatic ballistic extracorporeal shockwave performs better with faster speed and higher energy.
It Combines two physiotherapy technology in one system:
1. Brand new design with patent.
2. 10.4 inch LCD touch screen.
3. Newly designed software.
4. 3 types of ESWT tips are available: flat, focus, and radial.
5. 12 ESWT tips of 6 different sizes for different treatment parts.
6. Powerful shock energy up to 6 Bar with faster shock speed up to 21Hz.
7. High-frequency ultrasound for better physiotherapy.
8. Can be also used for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) treatment.
Air pressure Shockwave And Ultrasound Wave:
1. Pneumatic ballistic shock wave instrument is compressor generated pulse sound waves into precise ballistic, compare with the electromagnetic shock wave, more energy generated max to 6 bar. And also impact faster, configuration higher and more expensive.
2. The ultrasound waves are generated by a piezoelectric effect caused by the vibration of crystals within the head of the probe. The ultrasound waves that pass through the skin cause a vibration of the local soft tissues.
Radial Extracorporeal Shockwave Handpieces:
ultra shock is equipped with a lightweight, hand-held applicator that can be fitted with 12 shock transmitter tips, depending on the area and size of the tissue to be treated.
Application energy: 1-6 Bar
Shock frequency: 1-21 Hz / PPS (pulses per second)
Therapeutic penetration depth depending on transmitter tip: 0 – 60 mm
12 pcs, 3 types, 5 sizes of treatment tips for different parts and functions
D25mm tip for prostate, D6mm and D15mm tips for penis
Trigger On/Off button on applicator handpiece
Shock wave generation: pneumatic ballistic, radial extracorporeal shock wave
Bullet lifetime up to 3 million shocks
Assisted by a newly-designed Ultrasound handpiece, to help your patients achieve much better results.
Ultrasound frequency: 1-3 MHz
Ultrasound energy level: 1-20
Ultrasound working mode: P1-P5